Total Grant: Rs. 1.5 Lakh
Duration: 2 Years
The main aim of this project is to provide complete information to farmers living in villages , to educate and train them ,so that
they will get the awareness on how to use new technologies and get the benefits to improve their social and economical standards.
The modules presented in the project are:
General Information: Provides information related to Lands, Government Policies, Subsidies, NABARD rules, etc.
- Agriculture Information: Provides information related to corps, seeds, pesticides, fertilizers, precautions, etc
- Irrigation & Weather Info: Provides information related water resources irrigation, marketing, weather forecasts
- Aqua & Poultry Info: Provides information related to generation, marketing exporting, precautions, etc.
- Experts Mukamuki: Provides ways of communication like online video chat, sending mails, etc.
- Market Strategy: Provides information related to market values, market rates, ups and downs etc