IEEE is the world’s largest technical society, bringing members access to the industry’s most essential technical information, peer-to-peer networking opportunities, career development tools, and many other exclusive benefits.
Knowledge – staying current with the fast-changing world of technology
- IEEE.tv – Internet television offering exclusive, members-only technical programming
- IEEE Spectrum Magazine – 12 monthly issues (print) and online edition
- The Institute Newsletter – 12 monthly issues (4 print, 8 online)
- IEEE Potentials Magazine – research an innovation from students
- IEEE Xplore – search and abstract access to 1.2-million documents
Profession – advancing members’ careers, and the opportunity to give back to society
- IEEE Mentoring Connection – online matching of members for professional guidance and counseling
- IEEE Job Site – locate career opportunities easily and confidentially
- Career Alert – a weekly e-mail newsletter containing career advice plus a featured job of the week
- Consultants Database – a service available for matching technical consultants with clients
- Career Navigator – portal into career and professional development resources
- Continuing Education Partners Program – up to a 10% discount on online degree programs
- Today’s Engineer – monthly webzine devoted to the issues affecting IEEE members’ careers
Here are some of the main benefit of joining IEEE:
- IEEE Spectrum Magazine
- The Institute Newsletter
- IEEE Potentials Magazine
- IEEE Xplore Digital Library
- Network with over 365, 000 Members
- Regional activities
- Up to 50% off on IEEE products
- IEEE Job Site
- Today's Engineer eMagazine
- Continuing Education Partners Program
Number of Staff Registerd:22
Number of Students Registered:42
- The activities organized will add (professional) value to students and faculties.
- The events will be published in CSI Communications which reaches thousands of members and hundreds of libraries across the country. This helps in publicity of the college that builds brand equity.
- CSI Chapter will drive many workshops for the benefit of the student community.
- On request, the local CSI Chapter will help the student branch in conducting workshops & seminars on state-of-the-art topics
- The student branch can utilize 1/3rd of the amount collected towards student membership towards these technical events.
- The institution can utilize the contacts of CSI for drawing resources / other support.
- CSI being a national body and oldest professional body for IT, helps the college in building their brand equity.
- For all meaningful activities, CSI brand value can be attached for more hype & publicity.
- Most events conducted by CSI offers more than 50% discount to student members and faculty members.
- Students can participate in Young IT Professional Award contest. CSI provides a platform both academicians and students to network and build contacts with the IT industry.
- CSI funds specific research in IT domains which is available to Academicians also.
- CSI provides platform for presenting papers at Student Conventions [State, Regional & National levels].
- Student Members can also participate in the various Special Interest Groups which include – Software Engineering, FOSS, Information Security, Dataware housing, Human Computer Interface, Artificial Intelligence, etc to name a few.
- Student Members can network with professionals through discussion board and blogs.
- Student Members and Faculties can get their papers published in the CSI Communication.
Number of Students Registered: 34